8 months ago
Month of hire:
At Signature Consultants, we take pride in providing organizations with top talent. It’s not just about the bottom line; it’s about the people. We focus on the relationships we have with our clients, consultants and candidates. Our motto, “Getting IT Right,” is reflected in every aspect of our company – it guides our decisions and actions and ensures that our consultants and clients always come first.
Our company has consistently been rated among the Largest IT Staffing Firms in the U.S. and voted one of the Best Staffing Firms to work for multiple years in a row. We provide an industry-leading training program recently named one of the Top 125 Training Programs in the World. We are in a high growth mode and looking for candidates who are ready to take charge of their success and have fun in the process.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for achieving volume and profit objectives and maintaining and improving sales strategies for the assigned account. This role works directly with the assigned client to develop relationships, obtain and increase sales consideration and market share. This position serves as a leader in the development and execution of the account development plan and plays an integral role in driving business development within the assigned client accounts. The person in this role will also lead a recruiter development plan that includes mentorship and guidance to entry level and senior recruiters. This role will also partner with our recruiting team to assist in identifying quality consultants and building relationships with consultants assigned at client accounts. NOTE for Internal employees: Relocation bonus eligible. This position can be an Account Manager I or II.
- Identify managers to target within the client account organization
- Follow-up with clients in a timely manner (re-contacting schedule) utilizing the most effective method
- Set up and conduct client visits with hiring managers
- Understand the true needs of the client and take their job order(s)
- Partner with recruiting team to identify qualified candidates
- Submit and sell a qualified candidate to a hiring manager
- Set-up interviews
- Follow-up with managers to debrief and get feedback on the interview and identify opportunities to close
- Finalize the deal with the hiring manager to ensure proper expectations are set
- Follow-up with managers to check up on consultant’s performance
- Maintain an on-going relationship with consultants placed at client accounts through recontacting
- Track sales activity and fundamental drivers in a system on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 4 or more years’ experience in a sales role in the staffing industry.
- Exceptional sales skills including negotiation, account management, account penetration, strategic selling, and Solid presentation and communication skills.
- Problem solving, and decision making ability.
- Excel at building new relationships, finding and closing new opportunities, networking and interacting with professionals, and possess excellent listening and communication skills.
- Be competitive, hard-working, high achieving, outgoing, team-oriented, and a self-starter.
- Work well under pressure and handle difficult situations
- Be energized by constantly meeting new people
- Multi-task and work at a fast pace with the ability to prioritize
- Enjoy learning and teaching others in a fluid environment
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills, excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Demonstrative a high degree of self-motivation and possess a sense of urgency to achieve objectives and exceed expectations.
- Must maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and approach to work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office include Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Have a desire to learn and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Internal employees - must be meeting performance expectations and on ramp for spread contribution.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected] or 888.838.1020.