7 months ago
At Signature Consultants, it’s not just about the bottom line; it’s about the people. We focus on the relationships we have with our clients, consultants and candidates. Our motto, “Getting IT Right,” is reflected in every aspect of our company – it guides our decisions and actions and ensures that our consultants and clients always come first.
With 25 offices nationwide, we offer our consultants and clients the opportunity to be part of an elite team that focuses on doing the right thing and treating our peers with respect. Our consultants have access to the best job opportunities in the United States, and we work to attract and retain the best IT staff in the industry.
The training we employ for Recruiter development is designed to identify and develop long-term Signature partners and launch an expedited path to excellence in staffing. This will happen through focused and high-impact development opportunities and robust evaluation processes. During on-boarding, successful and dedicated participants will get the opportunity to build relationships, learn the key skills needed in staffing, and demonstrate proficiency in foundation recruiting activities. As a result, we will develop highly effective recruiters quickly, which will improve our BDP outcomes, including the effectiveness and efficiency of our delivery processes within a Start-Up business focused on 3 of Signature’s top customers.
- Adhere to weekly fundamental expectations in order to pre-qualify active and passive IT professionals by phone through both warm-leads and cold-calling.
- Build, create and utilize recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates.
- Evaluate candidates strengths compared with clients requirements.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
- Check references and conduct any other pre-employment checks.
- Maintain regular communication with consultants on assignment and those seeking work.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of consultants and contacts to allow for a timely response to client needs, obtain market information to assist clients and provide competitive advantage along with obtaining leads to assist with business development and growth.
- Provide accurate and well documented information on activity utilizing best practices and communicate effectively with others in order to create a positive and productive environment.
- Maintain relationships with consultants and other contacts to continue developing industry knowledge and referrals.