Charlotte, North Carolina
about 1 month ago
Month of hire:
At Signature Consultants, we take pride in providing organizations with top talent. It’s not just about the bottom line; it’s about the people. We focus on the relationships we have with our clients, consultants and candidates. Our motto, “Getting IT Right,” is reflected in every aspect of our company – it guides our decisions and actions and ensures that our consultants and clients always come first.
Our company has consistently been rated among the Largest IT Staffing Firms in the U.S. and voted one of the Best Staffing Firms to work for multiple years in a row. We are looking for candidates who are ready to take charge of their success and have fun in the process.
As a BDP Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting Signature’s Business Development Program (“BDP”) for a specific group/territory. This role works directly with the BDP leads (Managing Directors or Sales Strategy) in each market to ensure the team is prepared for BDP meetings each week, ensure reporting rhythm is adhered to, provide analysis and suggestions to the team to improve their BDP program and serve as a liaison to the Signature executive and strategic sales team. The person in this role must be forward thinking, analytical and able to ensure the processes and guiding principles of BDP are adhered to in each of their business units. Travel may be required to assigned offices to partner with the leads to assist them in reaching their goals for business development and growth.
- Utilize knowledge and analytical skills to research, make suggestions, and advise business units on goal setting and progress towards goals. Work with multiple business development leads to coordinate and facilitate weekly business and account development meetings based on pre-defined rhythm.
- Partner with the business development team to adhere and improve sales documentation and program compliance while being an advocate for the process. Identify action items each week from the meetings, communicate, and follow up with owners as needed.
- Analyze the business development reports and strategize with the team to provide relevant information and data that will support growth opportunities. Research companies using business intelligence tools and websites (Yahoo Finance, Hoovers, LinkedIn, Careerbuilder, Zoominfo, EMSI) based on business need and business development initiatives.
- Prepare reports, analyze and provide briefs Signature’s Prospect, Target, Customer and Account Portfolio to detect patterns & trends and be able to transfer knowledge across the business units to help drive business development Create and pull ad hoc reports per request by business unit.
- Update business development documents and database with information provided by Account managers after each meeting.
- Create Organization Charts to support the BDP initiatives Participate in BDP improvement reviews twice per year for the region.
- May travel throughout the Group/region to strengthen relationships, participate in business development conversations.
- Seek out opportunities to participate in interactive training, formal training, self-directed training, and one-on-one development.
- Seek out assignments and responsibility in areas that are new (stretch assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 2 or more years’ experience in the staffing industry.
- Above average time management/organizational skills including appropriate sense of urgency and proactive approach
- Strong culture of execution, operational excellence, and accountability
- Requires demonstrated ability grasp concepts conveyed and perform related tasks
- Excellent communicator with positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Excellent written, verbal analytical and communications skills required. Must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas
- Above average problem solving capabilities
- Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills.
- Ability to work across the Local enterprise with all levels.
- Ability to prepare both high level and in-depth reports and presentations as requested.
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills, excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Demonstrative a high degree of self-motivation and possess a sense of urgency to achieve objectives and exceed expectations.
- Must maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and approach to work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office include Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Have a desire to learn and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected] or 888.838.1020.