2 months ago
Month of hire:
At Signature Consultants, we take pride in providing organizations with top talent. It’s not just about the bottom line; it’s about the people. We focus on the relationships we have with our clients, consultants, and candidates. Our motto, “Getting IT Right,” is reflected in every aspect
of our company – it guides our decisions and actions and ensures that our consultants and clients always come first.
Our company has consistently been rated among the Largest IT Staffing Firms in the U.S. and voted one of the Best Staffing Firms to work for multiple years in a row. We are in a high growth mode and looking for candidates who are ready to take charge of their success and have fun in the process.
As a Branch Office Administrative Assistant for the Local team in Scottsdale (Phoenix). AZ, you will support our internal recruiting and sales team. In this role, you will partner with Signature Consultant’s sales and recruiting team to ensure that we achieve our overall goal of Getting IT Right. This includes maintaining the operations of the branch office, being a liaison to our centralized services operations and ensuring our consultant care is a priority. The scope of your job will extend to key areas such as: recruiting coordination, payroll and expense management, front desk management, on-boarding new
hires, resume submittals, facilities, consultant care, assist in event planning, and compliance.
Branch Office Operations
- On-board consultants ensuring 100% compliance with the client and Signature requirements and employees are able to start on time to meet client needs
- Verify the completion of all I-9’s through eVerify
- Submit background and drug screens and follow-up on outcome if needed
- Maintain the applicant tracking system and recruiting metrics for placements and employee records
- Enter all job orders into the system for their office only or provide back up support for other offices
- Update and maintain reports and audit for accuracy
- Process expenses for internal staff and consultants
- Partner with Services team to resolve consultant issues as they arise
- Resume formatting for recruiters
- Special projects as needed
- Process weekly payroll for consultants in a timely manner. Escalate inquires and issues as it relates to payroll for assigned consultants to corporate payroll team
- Act as a liaison between consultant and internal partners to resolve any issues that arise
- Respond in a timely manner to weekly audits of payroll and hours entry
- Prepare welcome packages for new employees
- Coordinate client and consultant events including site location, logistics, giveaways and invitations (happy hours, client drops, milestone gifts, holiday gifts etc)
- Oversee annual events for the office (if necessary)
- Organize teambuilding events for department
- Track and acknowledge team milestones
- Maintain expense log and budget for activities as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years as a project coordinator, administrative assistant, HR assistant, Sales Coordinator or similar role
- Have a desire to learn and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Have a positive attitude and be able to be a team player at all times.
- Be able to manage a large team of 10-20 Sales Account Managers and Recruiters.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace with the ability to prioritize.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies.
- Effective prioritizing and time management skills.
- Ability to build partnerships and direct teams.
- Ability to live by Signature’s core values.
- Enjoy learning and teaching others in a fluid environment.
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills, excellent customer service and phone etiquette.
- Must maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and approach to work.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office include Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected] or 888.838.1020.