about 1 month ago
At Signature Consultants, we take pride in providing organizations with top talent. It’s not just about the bottom line; it’s about the people. We focus on the relationships we have with our clients, consultants and candidates. Our motto, “Getting IT Right,” is reflected in every aspect of our company – it guides our decisions and actions and ensures that our consultants and clients always come first.
Our company has consistently been rated among the Largest IT Staffing Firms in the U.S. and voted one of the Best Staffing Firms to work for multiple years in a row. We are looking for candidates who are ready to take charge of their success and have fun in the process.
- Achieving and maintaining the KPI expectations and personal net spread expectations for a Sr. Technical Recruiter level.
- Partner with Managing Director and Account Managers to determine supply/demand to meet business objectives for delivery. Also includes monitoring recruitment activity against objectives to ensure key performance metrics are met.
- Lead daily meetings and determine coverage for open jobs using production reports.
- Alignment of delivery to client business needs to include requisition coverage, ranking and adherence to client quality metrics while focusing on the strategy aligned to business development and skill set buckets.
- Ensure the relationship model is a top priority throughout the delivery processes.
- Partners with Managing Director to facilitate recruiting meetings to ensure adherence to branch processes.
- Identify areas for improvement and solutions for continued growth and development of recruiters.
- Developing and enhancing relationships with Account Managers within the office and across other offices.
- Responsible for monitoring and analyzing performance metrics on the team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least four (4) years of recruiting experience preferably in staffing including demonstrated experience successfully mentoring and/or leading a team.
- Have effective problem solving skills, and sound decision-making ability
- Excel at building new relationships, finding and closing new opportunities, networking and interacting with professionals, and possess excellent listening and communication skills
- Be competitive, hard-working, high achieving, outgoing, team-oriented, and a self-starter
- Work well under pressure and handle difficult situations
- Be energized by constantly meeting new people
- Multi-task and work at a fast pace with the ability to prioritize
- Enjoy learning and teaching others in a fluid environment
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills, excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Demonstrative a high degree of self-motivation and possess a sense of urgency to achieve objectives and exceed expectations
- Must maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and approach to work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office include Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
- Internal employees - must be meeting performance expectations and on ramp for spread contribution.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected] or 888.838.1020.