San Francisco, California
2 months ago
Month of hire:
At Signature Consultants, we take pride in providing organizations with top talent. It’s not just about the bottom line; it’s about the people. We focus on the relationships we have with our clients, consultants, and candidates. Our motto, “Getting IT Right,” is reflected in every aspect
of our company – it guides our decisions and actions and ensures that our consultants and clients always come first.
Our company has consistently been rated among the Largest IT Staffing Firms in the U.S. and voted one of the Best Staffing Firms to work for multiple years in a row. We are in a high growth mode and looking for candidates who are ready to take charge of their success and have fun in the process.
The Managing Director serves as role model for the team by building quality business relationships that positively impact the unit’s bottom line profitability. Establishes a high level of accountability for the performance of the sales team both in daily fundamental activity and overall spread performance. Invests in the professional growth and development of the individual team members. Anticipates the future needs of the Business Unit through constant focus on Pipeline and Leadership Development. NOTE: Relocation bonus eligible for internal employees.
- Business Unit financial accountability including analysis of spread, margin% and $, average contract duration, average deal value, current headcount, and market share.
- Build, develop, and optimize the team performance through shared vision, sense of urgency, discipline and accountability. This includes hiring, performance managing and developing staff.
- Build, teach, and protect the Signature culture.
- Ensure a strong and cohesive relationship between sales and recruiting functions as well as integration with the enterprise as a whole.
- Manage branch targets and playbook results.
- Execute the planning and attainment of business revenue and profit goals through adherence to the business development program.
- Partner with Recruiting Leadership to ensure full team commitment to “living in the green” as it relates to performance expectations.
- May generate personal net temporary spread through the development of consideration with individual clients/accounts.
- Grow a healthy client portfolio and ensure client and consultant satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- At least 4 year's or more in staffing including demonstrated experience in a leadership role in branch operations and/or sales including demonstrated expertise in the staffing business model (sales and recruiting) as well as Signature specific objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Proven record of successful coaching, teaching and mentoring
- Ability to learn, integrate, and live Signature culture and values
- Ability to cross business units successfully to build teams to support our Strategic and Enterprise Accounts
- Ability to develop and manage sales focus, development of Account Plan, and overall Strategic Sales and Delivery approach
- Ability to effectively monitor Goals-to-Actual and communicate accordingly
- Superior written and verbal presentation skills
- Leadership by example via energy level, diligence, aggressiveness, and overall work ethic. Also a leadership style that promotes high levels of accountability
- Internal employees - must be in current role for at least one year, meeting performance expectations and on ramp for spread contribution.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected] or 888.838.1020.