Charlotte, North Carolina
8 months ago
Month of hire:
At Signature Consultants, we take pride in providing organizations with top talent. It’s not just about the bottom line; it’s about the people. We focus on the relationships we have with our clients, consultants, and candidates. Our motto, “Getting IT Right,” is reflected in every aspect
of our company – it guides our decisions and actions and ensures that our consultants and clients always come first.
Our company has consistently been rated among the Largest IT Staffing Firms in the U.S. and voted one of the Best Staffing Firms to work for multiple years in a row. We are in a high growth mode and looking for candidates who are ready to take charge of their success and have fun in the process.
As a Sr. Technical Recruiter for the National Sales and Delivery team, you are responsible for this critical function and we are currently looking for someone to join our San Francisco team. You will be working closely with account managers to submit and place the best candidates for open job orders to our clients. You will identify and qualify candidates; build relationships with people so that you have a pool of candidates; and submit and place the best people to open job orders. You will also mentor other junior recruiters in your office. NOTE for Internal employees: Relocation bonus eligible. This position can be based in any office on the West Coast and will support the San Francisco office only.
- Build relationships with candidates and consultants through in person meetings, recontacting and other weekly out of the office activities.
- Maintain on-going relationships with prospective and current consultants based on specific skill needs for the office.
- Submit candidates to open job orders based on client needs. Partner with Account Managers to qualify candidates and submit them for client consideration.
- Negotiate with candidates to close deals to ensure the highest margin possible and best fit for our clients.
- Adhere to weekly fundamental expectations that will drive productivity including calls, meeting consultants, resume submittals, interviews and candidate job offers.
- Align activities with business development plan including attending client visits, understanding client needs and work culture and partnering with Account Managers to fulfill client needs.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 or more years’ experience in a recruiting role in the staffing industry.
- Have effective problem solving skills, and sound decision-making ability
- Excel at building new relationships, finding and closing new opportunities, networking and interacting with professionals, and possess excellent listening and communication skills
- Be competitive, hard-working, high achieving, outgoing, team-oriented, and a self-starter
- Work well under pressure and handle difficult situations
- Be energized by constantly meeting new people
- Multi-task and work at a fast pace with the ability to prioritize
- Enjoy learning and teaching others in a fluid environment
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills, excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Demonstrative a high degree of self-motivation and possess a sense of urgency to achieve objectives and exceed expectations
- Must maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and approach to work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office include Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Have a desire to learn and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
- Internal employees - must be meeting performance expectations and on ramp for spread contribution. This position can be Recruiter, Technical Recruiter or Senior Technical Recruiter.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected] or 888.838.1020.