Charlotte, North Carolina
3 months ago
At Signature Consultants, we take pride in providing organizations with top talent. It’s not just about the bottom line; it’s about the people. We focus on the relationships we have with our clients, consultants, and candidates. Our motto, “Getting IT Right,” is reflected in every aspect of our company – it guides our decisions and actions and ensures that our consultants and clients always come first.
Our company has consistently been rated among the Largest IT Staffing Firms in the U.S. and voted one of the Best Staffing Firms to work for multiple years in a row. We are in a high growth mode and looking for candidates who are ready to take charge of their success and have fun in the process.
While living Signature’s core values, the Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of the strategic business plan for a specific client or group of clients within an industry vertical or geographic region. The goal of this department is to grow and protect Signature’s Diamond, Strategic or Enterprise Accounts. Each Strategic Account Manager should set and ensure sales revenue and spread targets are achieved, develop executive level relationships to include vendor sponsorship, serve as the top point of accountability contribute to issue resolution for a specific customer or group of customers and provide sales leadership to Signature Account Managers supporting identified Strategic and Enterprise account(s).
NOTE: This position may support several strategic accounts across the enterprise. Please discuss potential accounts with Human Resources.
Strategic Sales and Account Leadership
- Responsible for client activity and will be expected to set executive level meetings to drive revenue
- Develop Executive relationships and be able to leverage when/where necessary to help Signature team win business
- Responsible for the strategic account plan creation and updates
- Manages overall company performance within assigned accounts
- Work with MD’s to drive accountability for account goals-to actual-through office BDP.
- Run Account development reviews and develop account plan
- Partner with local account team whenever possible
- May serve as central escalation point for Vendor Management when necessary within the account
- Assists on all RFP / RFI / SOW/Contract Negotiations within assigned accounts/Signature groups
- Maintain awareness of any upcoming vendor evaluations, key opportunities, scorecard reviews, etc.
- Be available on-call for client and branch escalations pertaining to Strategic Accounts
- Responsible for client scorecard management and successful achievement
- Responsible for driving recruiting strategies to support customer
- Responsible for communications within Signature sales community of all vital Strategic Account information.
- Ensures Accounting and HR are aware of invoicing & payment policy and escalates internally where appropriate
- Acts as the top customer advocate within Signature.
- Lead Strategic Account conference calls to review past performance vs goals
- Adheres to internal Signature strategy regarding client recordkeeping in CRM
- Follows Signature best practices and utilizes approved systems, policies and procedures
Travel requirements may be up to 50%.
Undergraduate degree in Business, Management, Sales and Marketing or other related areas or equivalent education. MBA a plus. 5-7 or more years of successful and progressively increasing span of customer sales management and business development in the staffing industry, preferably in the IT market space, with 3 or more years managing or mentoring a team of sales professionals. Experience in strategic plan development, including the identification, negotiation and closure of large accounts. Ability to apply project management principles to improve processes and to partner with the front and back office to enhance customer value.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected] or 888.838.1020.