5 days ago
Talent Acquisition Specialist
This position will be an integral part of the internal recruiting team. This role will have a primary focus on recruiting within specific markets to grow our talent base across the company wide enterprise. As part of our growing recruiting team, the person in this role is responsible for finding candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a competitive drive and a diversity of thought to all they do. The person in this role will be responsible for guiding candidates through our internal hiring process and connecting them to DISYS/Signature as they become the first face of the company that candidates will rely on.
Specific duties include (but are not limited to) pipelining candidates through relationships with internal employees to drive referrals, building relationships with colleges and universities and utilizing social media and online networks to find unique and diverse individuals who have a desire to find the people who continue to make Signature the best place to work. You will partner with hiring managers in each market to develop a staffing plan that will build a candidate pool for high volume hiring. You will also ensure the hiring manager and other pipeline team members are prepared for candidate interviews and partner with candidates throughout the interview process. Finally, this role will ensure candidate offers are rolled out timely and accurately and provide a smooth transition for the candidate during the on-boarding process.
You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, travel to Signature branch locations, attend college recruiting events and be willing to be a positive ambassador of the Signature culture.
This position offers a competitive base salary, to be determined based on the candidate and his/her background and experience. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), employer-paid short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, unlimited paid time off and more.
- Analyze delivery needs with internal stakeholders in order to determine the best sourcing strategy
- Responsible for analyzing and defining the search strategy as well as providing input regarding the profiles to be recruited for each office.
- Source candidates through a creative approach that includes relationships internally, colleges and universities and social media to build a candidate pool for high volume recruiting
- Phone screen and qualify candidates based on hiring manager needs
- Provide the initial briefing as well as the final presentation of candidates to each hiring manager/pipeline team ensuring a consistent and effective review process for each candidate
- Check references before offers are initiated for each candidate
- Consistent communication with the hiring managers on coverage requirements, candidate feedback and continuing to assess needs.
- Monitor the hiring process of candidates and assist with on-boarding as needed
- Drive core metrics associated with successful candidate placement including quality of candidate, time to fill, new hire retention ratio and new hire referral percentage
- Utilize networks, user groups, referrals, internet sites, and social media to recruit potential
- Create targeted campus recruiting efforts and secure a pipeline of talent by attending on campus
- interviews, sales competitions, and career fairs
- Build relationships with candidates throughout the process and once hired
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of professional business experience where relationship building is a primary focus.
- Strongly prefer candidates that have experience in recruiting, staffing or similar fields especially in an internal corporate recruiting environment
- Previous staffing experience a plus
- Some experience working with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Applicant tracking systems experience required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate with candidates, recruiter and hiring managers.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to speak in front of large groups
- Team player with a positive, entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships and partnerships with individuals
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office tools
- Excellent Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and impact change
- Ability to travel up to 30%
ABOUT DISYS & SIGNATURE CONSULTANTS:
DISYS & Signature Consultants were founded in the mid-1990s with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. The companies joined forces in 2021 and now have more than 60 office locations and 4 delivery centers worldwide. The brands have been recognized as industry leaders, including one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” a leading training and development organization, a top 10 largest IT staffing firm, and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company. To learn more about Signature Consultants and DISYS, please visit www.sigconsult.com and www.disys.com.